Stovax Riva stoves all feature the latest clean burn combustion systems, allowing them to burn logs or solid fuels with outstanding efficiency, resulting in more heat delivery into the room and less going up the chimney. This technological advancement is achieved by introducing pre-heated, secondary air into the firebox to burn the excess hydrocarbons in the smoke. Airwash air flow also helps keep the window clean, allowing you to enjoy the flames to the full.
The Riva Vision does not currently meet the National Environmental Air Quality Standards for installation into urban areas or properties on less than 2 hectares.
- Heavy duty steel body
- Airtight contemporary glass door
- Stainless steel baffle
- Heated air jets from cleanburn ports burn hydrocarbons in smoke
- Single lever for state-of-the-art control of cleanburn combustion and airwash system
- Firebrick lining
- Top or rear flue exit connecting stove to flue pipe
- Optional ceramic glass top plate
- Stainless steel controls and log guard
- Optional plinth or bench
For more details, visit http://www.thefireplace.co.nz/