A high-output makes it ideal for open plan areas and large rooms while its rugged construction, made here in New Zealand by local company Harris Home Fires, make it unmatched for reliability and longevity.
A large cook top area provides useful cover during power outages. While the option of a wet back adds an extra level of cost-saving and practicality.
- Generous fire box - accommodates logs up to 600mm long
- Powerful 23.4kW maximum lab tested output
- Wide, protective ash ledge
- Substantial cook top
- Sturdy cast iron door fitted to a 6mm and 8mm steel fire box
- Smooth door operation
- Clean air approved for all zones
- Optional clean air approval wetback (ECAN and NES)
- Overnight burn (Subject to fuel load, volume and type)
- 15 year warranty
- Designed and made in New Zealand for our conditions
For more details, visit http://woodsman.co.nz/