Kent Ruapehu Wood Burner
PLEASE CONTACT US HERE FOR INFORMATION ON DELIVERY.
Traditional matt black design; 6mm steel; cleaned- air proved large size radiant and convection wood fire; multi- burn firebox helps glass remain clean.
- Estimated maximum heat output: 22kW
- Heats area up to 250m²
- Average emission rate: 0.54g/kg
- Overall average efficiency: 66%
- ECAN Authorisation No. 191312
Why choose Kent Fire:
Kent is a heritage wood fire brand; known for providing reliable, high quality, and affordable wood fires for New Zealand households for 40 years. Over 400,000 homes have a Kent fire installed, no wonder the brand is synonymous with home heating for most New Zealanders.
Kent pioneered the double burning principle in domestic wood heaters, increasing heating efficiency and dramatically reducing heating costs
Designed in New Zealand, you can be guaranteed the highest quality product. This is backed by a 15 year firebox warranty on all indoor wood fires, a 12 month warranty on all other parts and on outdoor wood fires. The quality of the product has also been recognized internationally and the Kent range today still graces homes in many countries.
- Clean air approved large-size radiant and convection wood fire
- Traditional matt black design, 6mm steel
- Vermiculite brick lined firebox
- Multi-burn firebox helps glass remain clear
- Steel plate stove top for cooking use
- 15 year firebox warranty